Frequently Asked Questions
Everything you need to know about enjoying your time at Element
Bring your clubs! No clubs? No problem. We have clubs that are available to rent. We have lefty/righty clubs for men, women and juniors available. Clean tennis shoes or spike-less golf shoes are welcome! Snow boots are not allowed in the simulator bays.
How can I book a tee-time?
You can make a reservation online or by calling us. We recommend four people per bay, but you can have a max of 6. (It takes roughly 60 minutes per person to play 18 holes).
If it is your first time, we recommend booking an extra 30-minutes to become familiar with software and simulators. Since we are a schedule-based facility, we will be moving groups in and out of the bays to ensure their reserved time is met. We’ve made it as comfortable as your favorite course. Please note, approximately five minutes of your tee-time is reserved for setup and training by our friendly EIGC staff.
Download this free app to track your player analytics and player profile. GOLFZON simulators are used all over the world. The app lets you access your stats and settings wherever you go. Create your player profile and pair this with a GOLFZON member card (available for purchase at EIGC for $5) to continually track your performance each time you play! (Note: You do not need a membership to play or use the simulators; you can simply log in as a guest and swing away!)
Note: our new booking software does not have a dedicated app. Please book online or by calling us.
What happens when I arrive?
Check in at the reception desk when you enter. If no one is at the desk, take a quick right and use the cubbies to hang up your coat and change into your golf shoes. Enter through the door next to the bathrooms and head on over to the bar to check in.
Early for your tee-time? No problem! Feel free to utilize the short game area while you wait, or put in a food/drink order at the bar.
Are there any specific rules at Element?
1. No metal spikes or snow boots. Clean Spike-less golf shoes or tennis shoes are recommended.
2. We supply your golf balls. Please do not bring your own.
3. Due to high demand, we will be moving groups in and out of their reserved time-slots. You will only be able to use the simulators during the time that you have booked. If there are no reservations directly after you, our staff will ask if you would like to extend your tee-time.
4. If you cancel your reservation, please do so 24 hours in advance.
5. Children under 12 years old must have an adult present at all time.
6. WE ID. Under 21 will not be permitted to drink alcohol and we reserve the right to refuse alcohol service to anyone at our discretion.
7. We have a full bar equipped with various food options that are available for purchase. Outside beverages and food are not allowed, with the exception of bottled water. With the build-out of our new kitchen we no longer allow outside food to be brought in. However, we do allow catering for events.
Get In Touch
Still have questions?
Can't find the answer you're looking for? Let us know how we can help and get you teed up at Element right away!