One round of golf, and
you’ll feel right at home.
We are driven to make sure your drive is unstoppable.
You are our number one priority. Your virtual experience will be the best experience possible. Below are a few things you can expect when you arrive.
Booking a Tee Time
You can book 30-minute increments through our app, online, or by calling us. We recommend four people per bay, but you can have a max of 6. (It takes roughly 60 minutes per person to play 18 holes)
If it is your first time, we recommend booking an extra 30-minutes to become familiar with software and simulators. Since we are a schedule-based facility, we will be moving groups in and out of the bays to ensure their reserved time is met. We’ve made it as comfortable as your favorite course. Please note, approximately five minutes of your tee-time is reserved for setup and training by our friendly EIGC staff.
What to Bring
Bring your clubs! However, we do have premium clubs that are available to rent. We have lefty/righty clubs for men, women and juniors available. Tennis shoes or spike-less golf shoes are welcome!
Download this free app to track your player analytics and player profile. GOLFZON simulators are used all over the world. The app lets you access your stats and settings wherever you go. Create your player profile and pair this with a GOLFZON member card (available for purchase at EIGC for $5) to continually track your performance each time you play! (Note: You do not need a membership to play or use the simulators; you can simply log in as a guest and swing away!)
With our new app, you can make tee times and view your reservations! Download the EIGC app
When You Arrive
Check in/pay at the reception desk when you enter. Our friendly staff will take your clubs and set them up in your bay, while you change into your golf shoes, hang up your coats in the cubby area and then take a few practice putts on our HUGE indoor short-game area.
Rules of Play
1. No metal spikes. Clean Spike-less golf shoes or tennis shoes are recommended.
2. We supply your golf balls. Please do not bring your own.
3. Due to high demand, we will be moving groups in and out of their reserved time-slots. You will only be able to use the simulators during the time that you have booked. If there are no reservations directly after you, our staff will ask if you would like to extend your tee-time.
4. No Food or Drink past the bar table at each simulator bay.
5. If you cancel your reservation, please do so 24 hours in advance.
6. Children under 12 years old must have an adult present at all time.
7. WE ID. Under 21 will not be permitted to drink alcohol and we reserve the right to refuse alcohol service to anyone at our discretion.
8. We have a full bar equipped with light snacks that are available for purchase. Feel free to bring your own food or order in while you’re here. Outside beverages are not allowed, with the exception of bottled water.